Please scan the QR code from your WeChat application:
This project extends the work of previous Digital Business Marketplace (DBM) Catalysts, captured at https://dbm4.net/.
DBM is designed to accelerate B2B2X partnering so that industry 4.0 & Smart X solutions can be deployed with certainty that the services are long term, secure, survivable, patch-able, upgrade-able and making financial sense for all the parties involved.
In Phase 4, DBM has five new initiatives:
• Smart Cities: delivering smart building solutions as-a-service with management and control by digital twins.
• Smart Mining: focusing on as-a-service risk management of tailings (i.e., waste materials) - see DBM 4: Smart Mining.
• Smart Manufacturing II, extending and testing factory-as-a-service.
• Autonomous Operations, USP1.1 & DataLakes for multi-partner sourced solutions.
• Ecosystem Certification for Trust, Governance, Audit, & Compliance.
Leveraging highly automated repeatable patterns, DBM enables the rapid creation and delivery of secure, scalable managed services for vertical industry sectors - multi-partner sourced "solutions-as-a-service".
The DBM end-to-end ecosystem orchestration automates processes from service selection to activation and provides zero-touch customer management, order orchestration, billing management and collections across all partners.
See the details of the previous phases of this catalyst here.