Plug, Play, Configure, Launch, Run & Scale
Commercial pressures on CSP B2B business is stepping up the need to work with partners.
These B2B2B models bring in added value to CSP customer offers through sourcing and operational integrating components from partners. B2B CSP business is moving progressively to digital self-service for efficiency and customer empowerment we are seeing the following business challenges; ·
- Multi-party and Sales problem with (1) customers self-serving, (2) partner assisted service and (3) CSP assisted. This is a bigger problem than just having 100% of interactions digital as assisted channels are also needed to drive sales (direct sales teams and channels).
- Any service; applications, cloud infrastructure, IOT or connectivity need to be able to be sourced from partners and integrated with a low goto-market overhead.
- CSPs often have significant investments in portals for customers or partners. The ability to order and manage services needs to be exposed within these portals rather.
In this project we seek solutions for some of the key implementation issues in our industry by exploring in more detail;
- Partner integration identifying all the elements which need to be meta data driven and shared through catalog APIs in order to fully describe the connectivity and various non-connectivity services is such detail that they can be fulfilled based on this data alone. In addition to order and product inventory attributes this includes lifecycles.
- The use of TM Forum Open APIs in ‘headless’ architectures where all functions are provided by the APIs and not coded into user interfaces. Identifying ways in which the TMF Open APIs need to be extended in order to achieve this and fully drive one or more user interfaces simultaneously and with equivalence. · Embedded experiences for assisted channels within the tools used by each of these channels. The assisted channels will consider interplay of the channel with social media, AI engagement assistance and the possible use of augmented reality as we seek out the most effective future model for assisted channels in a self service world.
- Power all channels and partners through Open APIs, identifying what needs to be added to published TM Forum Open API specs to support these use case. Solve for this in a way which allows a catalog to drive all channels